Sent: 11 June 2013 14:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilation - Code of Conduct/Expected behaviour

Hi Naomi

I have just had a new Invigilator start and he joined in the middle of the June season so no one had actually seen him.   The first day, he turned up immaculately dressed in a suit, tie etc and because I had some HR documents to complete with him, he was a little late going into the exam hall.   Everyone, students and Invigilators alike thought he was an Inspector and I had the best run exam of the whole season.   Might be worth trying this with a severe looking member of staff not many of the team have seen J

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer

Hinchingbrooke School