We had a similar one last week with a student who sat AS Psychology - we sent it off, at the end of the day its his work.  We have had a conversation with him though and he will not be returning next year for his A2!

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> Nancy Haigh <[log in to unmask]> 10/06/2013 16:02 >>>

Hi All

Just wondering what you would do, we have just had a student sit a functional skills paper and all his answers have just been things along the lines of wish I was not ******* sat her till the last page he has written on the pack do not enter me for any more ******* exams.

Would anybody send this paper off????

Regards

Nancy Haigh

* Email scanned for virus infection by iCritical *

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Carlisle College. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify Carlisle College on +441228 822703

* To save resources only print this email if it is absolutely necessary *

Carlisle College, Victoria Place, Carlisle. CA1 1HS