Hi Jen

I currently use the SIMS exams package and it seats great and really easily.   It is impossible to seat anyone at the same time as another person in the same seat and when the allocation in that room is complete, that’s it, the room is full and it wont let you put anyone else in there.  Then I export the summary timetable into excel and assign invigilators that way.  The only thing to remember is that when you do changes for broken arms or because people don’t like their seat (yes we have that a lot) you have to remember to manually change the invigilator copy because it wont automatically update.

Unfortunately, while I can extoll the virtues of the SIMS system for quite a while, I have seated my last exam season with this package and after result day will be using Bromcom – any help/advice/words of wisdom on this package would be really helpful.

Best wishes

Anna

Mrs Anna Grantham

Examinations Officer