They might have read my email to this forum :)

It was just high time that someone noticed it and responded to it. I am
really glad that Nature took the time and effort to go out of their usual
business to print that editorial. They could have easily ignored it just
like many experts since that is not the thrust of their journal, but they
didn't. They know very well these sort of conflicting opinion among experts
on such important topics can only make the public distrustful of research
and evidence.

Thanks for the link, Richard!