Hi,
One of my recent papers may be of interest.  It will probably be in the next issue of the journal, so let me know if you want me to email you the paper.

M.A. Hersh (2013). Deafblind People, Communication, Independence and Isolation, The Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education, in press.

Regards
Marion