Dear list members

 This is your final chance to register for the ISKO-UK July conference,

 “Knowledge Organization - Pushing the Boundaries”, booking closes on

 July 3rd (next Wed) and there are still a few places. ISKO-UK has

 stuck with affordable prices, and is still the best place to keep

 up-to-date and compare notes with people who share an interest in knowledge organization.

 See the action-packed programme at

 <http://www.iskouk.org/conf2013/programme.htm> .

 This conference aims to explore the boundaries between distinct areas

 where knowledge organization is applied, challenging them and

 advancing our thinking into new territory. It will be the third

 biennial conference of the UK Chapter of ISKO. Practitioners as well

 as theoreticians are invited to attend and participate, along with

 consultants, researchers, teachers and students. There will be a mix

 of short and longer presentations, as well as a display of posters.

 The papers submitted will be peer-reviewed and published

 electronically on this website, together with slides and audio recordings.

 More details, including the provisional programme, can be found on the

 conference website at <http://www.iskouk.org/conf2013/index.htm>. 34

 Presentations are scheduled, including keynote addresses from leading

 lights Patrick Lambe and Martin White, as well as six posters. The

 programme includes demonstrations from our generous sponsors PoolParty

 and Smartlogic, showing how their products are adapted to support evolving needs.

 Registration fees for the two-day event on 8-9 July are still the same

 as for our 2011 conference, just £180 pounds (full price) or £150

 pounds (ISKO, UKEIG and LIRG members)

 (With apologies for any cross posting)

and best regards

ISKO UK publicity