Could anyone please send me these articles from the latest issue of Environment and Planning D which has a special theme issue: Citizenship Without Community edited by Angharad Closs Stephens and Vicky Squire
--------------------------

The ‘impossible’ community of the citizens: past and present problems
Etienne Balibar

Citizens without nations
Engin F Isin

Between us in the city: materiality, subjectivity, and community in the era of global urbanization
Martin Coward

'As the earth denied to hold me on, so I took refuge of the skies.'

Aditya Mohanty, MA (JNU),
Commonwealth Split-Site Doctoral Scholar @ IIT Kanpur and UCL London
Assistant Professor of Development Studies, Central University of Bihar, Patna
Contact Number: +91-8404934161; +91-9437411665
Alternate E-mail id(s): [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]