Hi

Some months ago I worte about that video  in my blog
http://paulojorgevieira.wordpress.com/2013/01/10/deficiencia-teoria-queer-e-espaco-publico/

And I found the transcript of this conversation that I upload:http://paulojorgevieira.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/aqui.pdf

hugs´
paulo jorge vieira

2013/6/21 Helen Pallett (ENV) <[log in to unmask]>
As an addendum to Patricia's message, the piece of footage featuring Butler and Taylor is from the feature film 'Examined life: Philosophy is in the streets', which also includes contributions from Michael Hardt, Martha Nussbaum, Peter Singer, Cornel West and others.

It's an enjoyable and engaging film, with many discussions in it which could be used for teaching.

Best
Helen Pallett

Science, Society & Sustainability Group (3S)
School of Environmental Sciences
University of East Anglia
Norwich, UK