Maybe Google Scholar is the problem. I find articles with Google that I don't find with Google Scholar.

Sophie Visser

Op 25-6-2013 18:05, Beverley Searle schreef:

I did try searching through google scholar without success.   Thank you for the article.

From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Lugosi
Sent: 25 June 2013 17:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Article request

Dear Colleagues,

I hate to be the one to do this on this occasion. I often find it interesting to see what articles people are requesting, but colleagues should probably at least try to search for these articles on the Internet  before posting requests to this list. This article is freely available and comes up straight away when typed into a search engine.

All the best,

Peter