OMG - I've ignored them in my .coot.py file ...

This explains the strange mt rotamer with (-65, 51) without correction
by Coot.

However, if I let Coot correct the nomenclature errors, the mt rotamer
on the same leucine looks okay, now, and the externally measured Chi
angles are indeed (-65, 175), but "Edit Chi Angles" in Coot displays
them as (-65, -61).

Could you please check this?

Best regards,

Dirk.

Am 19.06.13 15:32, schrieb Paul Emsley:
> On 06/19/2013 09:16 AM, Dirk Kostrewa wrote:
>> ... and I've seen two different Coot mt leucine rotamers: the one
>> that I've reported with Chi-angles -65, 51 (which would be closer to
>> the mp rotamer), and one with Chi-angles -65, -60 (which would be
>> mm). Apparently, Coot changes something else. Anyway, I'm still
>> missing the correct mt rotamer with Chi angles -65, 175.
>>

> Do you accept or reject nomenclature error correction when you read in
> the coordinates?

Dirk Kostrewa
Gene Center Munich
Department of Biochemistry