Gotta disagree Craig. I grew up in a home that was really poor in terms of money, but that was where I learned my ethics. I can't agree in relation to my life, and the lives of good people who I know, who are pretty far removed from 'middle class'.

Wendy

________________________________
From: CRAIG NEWNES <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013, 9:30
Subject: Re: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Being uncomfortable in uncomfortable places

I more than survived thanks to some good aliies and by always remembering that as a professional I was by definition part of the problem/gaze but it was soooo much easier than working as a celing tiler or in the rope factory where I'd started. It was light years from Birds Eyye where I'd also worked and my dad worked all his life. Only the middle classes have the time to worry about ethics.