Thought this might interest some people on these lists.
I think it'd be brilliant to see some proposals from a community and / or liberation psychology perspective in relation to the invitation published below,
Jacqui l

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 23:36:35 +1000
Subject: New JRF calls for proposals: Anti Poverty

Message subject
View this email in a web browser
Joseph Rowntree Foundation | Search Demonstrate Influence
New calls for proposals

Anti-Poverty Strategies - Reviews (Phase 1)

These reviews will examine connections with poverty across different areas.
They will assess evidence for the impact of interventions or policies on poverty, particularly where these have been costed or have robust outcome data, as well as addressing why these approaches have had a positive effect.

At this stage we are initially asking proposers for a completed Expression of Interest form only.
There are 7 separate studies available with a budget of £20k available for each. Studies include:
  • Devolution
  • Well-being
  • Homelessness
  • Migration
  • Problem substance use
  • Means-testing versus universalism
  • Benefit take-up

Deadline for submissions: 26th of June 23:59

Facebook Like Button
Forward to a friend

No longer wish to receive these alerts?
Unsubscribe here (warning: choosing this link will unsubscribe you instantly)

Stay updated: Alerts Feeds Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Read our blog

The Joseph Rowntree Foundation seeks to understand the root causes of social problems, identify ways of overcoming them, and show how social needs can be met in practice.