Try Spirituality and Psychotherapy (2001) ed King-Spooner and Newnes, PCCS Books - you can get it from their web-site C
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From:         Gemma Farndon <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:31:24
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] new member and research idea

Dear Community Psychology UK,
I would like to introduce myself as I have recently added myself to the mailing list.
I am a 1st year trainee on the professional doctorate in clinical psychology at Plymouth University. Recently I read an old article 'help is where you find it'. This article connected with me and has helped direct my thoughts about my final research project.
I am interested in raising awareness and supporting the skills of those who work in the area of spiritually about mental health issues (while not assuming that I know better than they do)
As I have links with Christian leaders I am thinking that a first stage in my research project could be exploring what Christian leaders already know about mental health/wellbeing, what they do to support/prevent/ect and, if anything, what they need/want from mental health practitioners.
If anyone has any ideas/advice they could offer in regard to my research ideas/topic of interest, then they would be gladly received.
I look forward to being part of Community Psychology Uk
Best wishes
Gem