If a program complains about ANISOU records then you use the isotropic approximation...

That's what I would do as a quick and dirty fix.

Fred.

On 11/06/13 10:22, Swastik Phulera wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Swastik Phulera <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] pdbset
To: Tim Gruene <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Tim, Miguel
Thanks for your suggestions, the program does work now, but it seems that it cant handle AnsioU s . It gives an error:

PDBSET:  *** AnisoU present: cannot reset B ***

Is there any other program which would set minimum bfactors for me.
Also I am looking for a program that would set the maximum occupancy to a desired value (It seems that pdbset can only play with the minimum values)..