Hi Pramod,

Refined LLG value of 1800 and R-factor of 46% at the end of the Phaser run does indicate a good MR solution. Your maps also look quite good and some positive density is visible near side chains. It would be helpful to see your translational Z-scores for both molecules placed, which can be found in the .sol file that Phaser outputs.

It is puzzling that your model does not refine. Have your tried feeding your MR model and phases into an automated building program like ArpWarp, Buccaneer or AutoBuild (in Phenix suite)?

Hope this helps.

Eugene