From: Phoebe A. Rice <[log in to unmask]>
To: CCP4BB <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, May 31, 2013 2:35 pm
Subject: [ccp4bb] atomic coloring for the color blind

I feel badly that one of my undergrads had trouble telling an O from a C in a pymol homework set because he's color blind. (The assignment involved telling me why the a GTP analog (GDPCP) wasn't hydrolyzed).
Is there a handy by-atom coloring scheme I can recommend that works for the red-green color blind?
  thanks,
  "Professor Rice"

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago