Thanks

From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joseph Gliddon
Sent: 17 June 2013 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Grade Centre and SCORM

Here is a query I did a few years back when I was looking at automatically extracting data  from blackboard to put into our student records system.
It is designed to pull any grades for a particular gradecentre category (SITS Export Cat1 - in this case)
I have included Attempt date AND Grade date - because Blackboard can be a little inconsistent in which one it uses - feel free to remove the bits you dont need

---------------------
SELECT T.NAME<http://T.NAME>,
  CS.COURSE_NAME,
  M.title,
  u.user_id,
  att.score,
  G.manual_grade,
  g.manual_score
  ATT.date_added as attempt_date_added
  ATT.date_modified as attempt_date_modified
  g.date_added as grade_date_added
  g.date_modified as grade_date_modified
FROM GRADEBOOK_TYPE T, GRADEBOOK_MAIN M, GRADEBOOK_GRADE G,
COURSE_MAIN CS, attempt ATT, course_users CU, Users U

-- Could change this
where T.Name = 'SITS Export Cat1'
-- Try this instead if you want to pull a paticular title
-- where M.title = 'The title of your assessment'

and T.pk1 = M.gradebook_type_pk1
and M.pk1 = g.gradebook_main_pk1
and M.crsmain_pk1 = CS.PK1
and att.pk1 = g.last_attempt_pk1
and g.course_users_pk1 = cu.pk1
and cu.users_pk1 = U.pk1;

and you might find this link useful as well
http://library.blackboard.com/ref/fea8bb86-1720-4b14-bb81-542d973b5338/index.htm
Its the backboard database schema