This sounds like a real potential nightmare for us in the scenario of running high stakes, summative exams in Blackboard. No way do we want students to immediately be able to see results from an exam - especially as we use a 16 point scale.

Mark Gamble
Head of Learning Technology,
University of Bedfordshire