Excellent! So by the time we apply 13 in September, you'll have found all the problems… ;-)
--
Regards
Mark

From: <Harrison>, Peter Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 24 June 2013 11:36
To: bbuk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Editing Language Pack - Help?

That would have been me, and it manifested itself even though I only had software updates etc turned on not cloud profiles. Strangely it also seemed to disappear overnight before we did this workaround. However we also see raw bundle values in pages from “My Blackboard”.

As this was CP2 and current is CP4 I am actually going to install SP13 if I have to retest anyway :-(

Peter