Dear All

We're about to upgrade and need to edit our Language pack for SP12. The change is fairly small, from Courses to Unit, Organisations to Communities and Instructors to Tutors. The member of staff who did this previously has now left and so I would welcome some advice on how to do this rather more efficiently than through the GUI editor…..

--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble, BA Msc FHEA
Head of Learning Technology, Centre for Learning, Excellence (Rm D009)
University of Bedfordshire, University Square, Luton, LU1 3JU
Office (+44)1582 489260 or ext 9260
Mob (+44)7720 068605 or ext 6360

www.beds.ac.uk/learning
BREO HELPLINE 01582 489205 / ext 9205 Twitterfeed: @Bedsbreo
Facebook: BREO at University of Bedfordshire