Has anyone ever come across a block to display learning materials by teaching week, perhaps linked to a structure of content in the content collection? We have a Faculty using their own (unsustainable) kit to display teaching weeks and linking documents to weeks so their users can get an overall view.

We need to migrate away from this method and get all their stuff into bb but using methods in BB so any examples of others displaying by time would be interesting.

Martin Lynch FHEA

Learning Systems Manager Rheolwr Systemau Ddysgu

University of South Wales Prifysgol De Cymru

Pontypridd

CF37 1DL

Tel Ffôn: 01443 483764

Fax Ffacs: 01443 483764