Between those two sources, he should be able to find out a little more.

Best Wishes,
Temi

On 19 Jun 2013, at 15:58, msherwood wrote:

________________________________
From: Jerry Leibowitz [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 June 2013 03:03
To: Marika Sherwood
Subject: Bust of a Man

Dear Dr. Sherwood,

I am an independent researcher with a great interest in the two sculptures
known as Bust of a Man purportedly created by Francis Harwood in 1758. As
you can see from the attached document, I neither believe the sculptures to
be of Harwood's creation nor from the 1750's. I know my theory is a bit
strange, yet I think it is plausible given the mystery surrounding these
objects.

I know that you did an investigation in this regard and I wonder if you have
information which either supports or refutes my theory. I do note further
that Joseph Nollekens did a bust for the Northumberlands which apparently
remains undiscovered.

Humbly submitted,
Jerry Leibowitz

Dr Temi Odumosu, MPhil PhD (Cantab)
Denmark: +45 52 90 16 53 / UK: +44(0)7957 234 543
Skype: temio9