Dear all,

My name is Cait Peterson, and I am currently on City University's MA Library Science course, pursuing a career in art librarianship.

I am seeking an academic art librarian based in London who would be willing to be interviewed for my dissertation project, which is on the subject of the academic library's role in artistic inspiration and creativity. Through a semi-structured interview, I would like to explore the librarians' experiences, ideas, and opinions on the topic. The project will also include interviews with an arts tutor and 2-3 arts students from London higher education institutions.

The interview will last no more than an hour, and take place at the volunteer's convenience at their institution any time between 15th July and 9th August.

If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask], including your name, position, and institution. To what extent this information is included in the final dissertation is up to the interviewee, and will be agreed prior to the interview in a consent form.

Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,

Cait Peterson

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/