Dear Archives-NRA list members,

Try out our mentoring workshops - small but perfectly formed learning
=========
Intensive Mentoring Workshops run alongside our normal course offer but are
different:
* A maximum of 6 people take part ensuring participants receive detailed
individual feedback and many opportunities to practice new techniques;
* Everyone leaves having developed a tailored plan on the course subject;
* Time is allocated to test existing challenges and new ideas with peers.

We intend to roll the programme out across a number of our course subjects.
For the moment we are testing it on *Fundraising for Sustainability*. You
can book here for the first session running on 9 July
http://bit.ly/CC_IMW_fundraising at St Stephen's House
www.creatingcapacity.org/uploads/VenuesPage_22June.pdf. As we’re testing the
concept we are offering it initially at the reduced price course fee of £175
(normal price £210), excluding VAT. This includes refreshments, our yummy
locally sourced Creating Capacity lunch, the all important workshop handbook
and three months post workshop online / telephone support from your trainer.

By the end of the session you will have drafted a fundraising plan for your
archive, worked it through with your trainer and peers and have the
confidence to advocate its implementation when you get back to your desk.

If you can't attend this session, but like the concept, do get in touch with
your suggestions for which courses should be adapted to the Intensive
Workshop model.

Best wishes,
Henrietta and Anita
www.creatingcapacity.org