Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The new issue of Off the Record, the online magazine from the ARA Section for New Professionals, is out now and available at:

http://www.archives.org.uk/images/documents/SNfP/otr6.pdf

This issue features a Q&A with Hillsborough Independent Panellist Sarah Tyacke, news from Jane Stevenson from Archives Hub on their Linking Lives campaign and features on archiving social media and careers in information management.

This sixth online issue of Off the Record will also be the last in its current format. But don't despair, because we've just launched our new blog with the same news and features with more frequent updates:

http://aranewprofessionals.wordpress.com/

If you have any views or news from the sector from a new professional perspective, we'd love to hear from you as a blog contributor, to [log in to unmask]

With best wishes

Louise Williams

SfNP Communications Officer

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish Charity, No: SC015096 Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]