Dear Colleague,

I’m writing to invite you to participate in an online survey on collaborative trends in digitisation projects. My name is Agnieszka Kurzeja and I’m a graduate student at University College London. The survey is part of my research into digitisation. Digitisation constantly poses new challenges and opportunities for libraries to construct new services by creatively combining ideas, knowledge and resources. I’m investigating the way digital projects collaborate and librarians’ approaches to this.

The survey contains 19 questions and will require approximately 8 minutes of your time. Rest assured that all your answers will be used only for scholarly purposes and your identity will not be known to me or others. If you choose to participate in this project, please answer all questions as honestly as possible.
Participation is strictly voluntary and you may refuse to participate at any time.

To complete the survey online, please click on the link

<LINK<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/digital_collaboration>>

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/digital_collaboration>
(or copy and paste: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/digital_collaboration)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavours. Your participation is critical to the success of my research project.
The survey will close on the 19th July. If you require additional information, have questions, or would like a summary PDF copy of this survey before committing please contact me at the email listed below.

Sincerely;
Agnieszka Kurzeja

UCL Department of Information Studies
Gower Street