Dear List,

The conference in honor of the late Professor Beno Rothenberg, “Mining for Copper: Environment, Culture and Copper in Antiquity”, took place last April (2013) in Timna, Israel, and included contributions by more than 70 scholars from many different countries and research institutions. For the proceedings volume, we also accept relevant manuscripts from researchers who could not attend the conference itself but still wish to contribute. To do so, please reply directly to [log in to unmask] with your manuscript title and a short (up to 200 words) abstract. As we hope to produce this volume in a timely manner, please send these details by the end of this month (June 30, 2013).

Best regards,

Erez

Erez Ben-Yosef, Ph.D.

Lecturer in Archaeology

The J. M. Alkow Department of Archaeology and ANE Cultures

Tel Aviv University

Tel Aviv 69978

Israel

Tel. + 972 – 3 – 6409703