Dear all,

We are looking to revise our Single Equality Scheme Action Plan. Last
time the plan was formulated, we consulted with existing staff networks,
working groups and committees and also ran an online survey and held
road shows. We are considering what form consultation should take this
time around. Would you be able to share how you consulted with
stakeholders in the development of your equality objectives?

I'm happy to collate responses if others are interested.

Many thanks,
Asiya

--
Asiya Islam

Equality and Diversity Adviser | London School of Economics & Political
Science
Tel: +44 (0)207 955 7826

Web: lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity
<http://lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity> | Blog: