Hi Claire

Warwick offers this course too (one of our Mental Health Coordinators is a trainer).  We offer the full 2 day course and I attended sessions last year.  It was very informative and would be a useful course for front line staff.

Best wishes

Sandra

Sandra Beaufoy

HR Adviser – Equality and Diversity

Human Resources

University of Warwick

University House

Coventry

CV4 8UW

Tel: 024 76 574479

Email: [log in to unmask]

AS_RGB_Bronze-Award Email Signature    HR_01 email signature   Blue text - High Res jpg email signature