From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sanders, Claire [claires1]
Sent: 17 June 2013 09:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MHFA

Hi all,

Many thanks for your suggestions for events for World Mental Health Day in October.  I'm currently doing some research into "Mental Health First Aid" Training and was wondering if any of you, or your colleagues, have undertaken the program and if so what you experience of it was - did you find it helpful/worthwhile?
Regards,
Claire

Claire Sanders
Diversity & Equality Intern
Organisational Development & Diversity
Human Resources Department
University of Liverpool
Hart Building
Mount Pleasant
Liverpool
L3 5TQ

Tel: 0151 795 4376

BME Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Disabled Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
LGBT Staff Network: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>