From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sanders, Claire [claires1]
Sent: 17 June 2013 09:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MHFA

Hi all,

Many thanks for your suggestions for events for World Mental Health Day in October.  I’m currently doing some research into “Mental Health First Aid” Training and was wondering if any of you, or your colleagues, have undertaken the program and if so what you experience of it was – did you find it helpful/worthwhile?

Regards,

Claire

Claire Sanders

Diversity & Equality Intern

Organisational Development & Diversity

Human Resources Department

University of Liverpool

Hart Building

Mount Pleasant

Liverpool

L3 5TQ

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 0151 795 4376

BME Staff Network: [log in to unmask]

Disabled Staff Network: [log in to unmask]

LGBT Staff Network: [log in to unmask]