From: HEEON equal opportunities list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Beaufoy, Sandra [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 June 2013 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Training policy

Hi Deb / Mona

Warwick is also going to be rolling out training on Equality analysis in the near future and I too, would be very interested in any training material.

Many thanks

Sandra

Sandra Beaufoy
HR Adviser – Equality and Diversity
Human Resources
University of Warwick
University House
Coventry
CV4 8UW
Tel: 024 76 574479

[AS_RGB_Bronze-Award Email Signature]    [HR_01 email signature]    [Blue text - High Res jpg email signature]