From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Heap
Sent: 18 June 2013 16:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CO monitors

We have just found some (!) - which were previously calibrated etc by external funding for Stop Smoking service. But now there appears to be no one identified to do training or maintenance or calibration, so we're just working through those issues now...but yes trying to get under POC control.

Sarah

Dr Sarah Heap FRCPath
Consultant Biochemist
Clinical Chemistry Department
Birmingham Women's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Mindelsohn Way
Edgbaston
B15 2TG

Tel:0121 627 2734