From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stade Karen at Homerton Hospital NHS Trust
Sent: 19 June 2013 12:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CO monitors

Hi all

Just a quick question.

For those who do have the CO meters as part of POCT, do you send the meters away for calibration by an accredited calibration provider?

Kind regards

Karen

Karen Stade
POCT Coordinator
Pathology Department

London
E9 6SR

Call: 020 8510 7891
Fax: 020 8510 7555
Email: [log in to unmask]
Please note: I only work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
If you have any POCT queries please contact Edita Bacinskaite ([log in to unmask]) who deputises for me in my absence.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.