Dear all

Just a note to let you all know that a brand new peer-reviewed academic journal has just appeared on the scene that will undoubtedly be of interest to much of this list serve's readership. Correspondences: An Online Journal for the Academic Study of Western Esotericism is the brainchild of Jimmy Elwing and Aren Roukema, two postgraduates from the University of Amsterdam, and I'll be interviewing them on their latest exciting venture for my Albion Calling blog in the coming weeks.

Contained within this first issue are papers on ritual black metal from Kennet Granholm, on the Nag Hammadi Interpretation of Knowledge text from Matthew Twigg, on the theological debate within Cochranian Witchcraft from myself, and on the influence of Daoism on Aleister Crowley from Johan Nilsson. There's also Dave Vliegenhart's review of Gary Lachman's new book on Madame Blavatsky.