Dear colleagues,

I'm starting a new research project on animals and the spiritual imagination.  I'm researching connections between religious/ spiritual worldview, spiritual views of animals, and behavior towards animals and animal-oriented causes.  If you're interested, you can help by taking the survey at the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KGP32D8

It will remain open until the end of June 2013.  We are particularly in need of male respondents, as we have a preponderance of female respondents as of now, but you are welcome to take the survey regardless of your gender identity.  You may also share this link with other interested parties.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  Thank you very  much for helping me with this research.

Best,

Sabina Magliocco
Professor
Department of Anthropology
California State University - Northridge [log in to unmask]