Hi All,
we had made already several attempts to be more visible for us and others:
http://www.aacorn.net
http://www.aacorn.net/blog/index.php
http://aacorn.wikispaces.com
All these attempts were not satisfying.
As a new attempt, I thought to create a AACORN community on facebook.
But today I realised that there is already a AACORN community created on 27.05.2013 !!!
But It looks like empty.
I'm not sure it's from us (there are other groups called AACORN).
Is there anybody in our network who had created that community on facebook?

If not, we can create a community named "AACORN - Arts, Aesthetics, Creativity and Organization Research Network"
The community could be closed or secret.
What do you think about?

Best
Jürgen