From: Pajx
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] buried skins

Hi Suzanne, Giovanni
I'm away at the moment, but will come back to you again about some info I can find. Calusa? That's very interesting, I've been to some of the Florida museums and talked with some of the anthro's there. Some very interesting tools based on shell (prevalent, where as decent stone is not), but I don't remember anything to do with hides ritual...
speak to you more soon
Pam Cross
Bioarchaeology, University of Bradford.