Dear Dragana,

in case anyone has a pdf I would be interested in a copy. Would be
useful for the identification of an artefact I recently got.

These papers might be useful for your questions too:

van Kolfschoten, Thijs / Knul, Monika / Buhrs, Elfi / Gielen, Mirthe
(2012): Butchered large bovids (Bos primigenius and Bison priscus)
from the Palaeolithic throwing spear site of Schoningen 13 II-4
(Germany). in: Raemaekers, Daan C. M. / Esser, Kinie / Lauwerier,
Roel C. G. M. / Zeiler, Jörn T. (eds.): A bouquet of
archaeozoological studies. Essays in honour of Wietske Prummel,
Groningen Archaeological Studies 21, 33-45, Groningen

Pales, Léon & Lambert, Charles (1971): Atlas ostéologique pour servir
à l'identification des Mammifères du Quaternaire. I. Les membres.
Herbivores, Paris

Wolsan, Mieczyslaw (1982): A Comparative Analysis of the Ribs of
Ungulates for Archaeozoological Purposes. – Acta zoologica
cracoviensia 26, 167-228

Best

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de