can you let me know who the author is, where it was published and when, as I may be able to find you one or two articles.
best
simon davis

________________________________

De: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites em nome de Dragana Petrovic
Enviada: sáb 25-05-2013 12:40
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: [ZOOARCH] Bos/Bison differences

Dear colleagues,

I would very much appreciate if someone could send me this paper: The distinction between postcranial bones of Bos primigenius Bojanus, 1827 and Bison priscus Bojanus, 1827 from the British pleistocene and the taxonomic status of Bos and Bison.
I am doing research on Bos/Bison defferences, as well as sexual dimorphism of B. priscus.

Thank you,
Dragana Petrovic.