Dear Rafael
It is also possible to sex bones now by aDNA without using primers.

Best
Ron

Ron P. iPhone

On 10 May 2013, at 17:37, Laura Llorente <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Rafael,

I have the feeling that cats, being multiparous, would not exhibit any sex differences in the morphology of the pelvis. As for size, differences between females and males are often so slight that they may not even be statistically significant for individuals  within the same population, though I am not positive about this last bit.

Cheers,

Laura Llorente Rodríguez

Prof. Ayudante

Unidad de Zoología