I'm afraid that if nobody can take this up, this list will close next month
Best
Sue

From: Sue Thomas
Sent: 29 April 2013 17:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Sue Thomas
Subject: New list manager needed for this list

Dear all

In June I will be taking voluntary severance and leaving my academic job at DMU to work freelance.  This means that WDL needs a new list manager.

JISCmail prefers its list managers to have an ac.uk email address so if you enjoy this list and possess an ac.uk address, would you consider becoming list manager?

If this is of interest to you, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Many thanks

Sue

_________
Sue Thomas
Research Professor of New Media
IOCT/Faculty of Art, Design and Humanities
Fletcher Building
De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
w: http://www.technobiophilia.com<http://www.technobiophilia.com/> Technobiophilia: Nature and Cyberspace
e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
t: @suethomas<http://www.twitter.com/suethomas>
g: +suethomas<https://plus.google.com/110733806086330324299/>