Join me this Summer !

Walking Wiltshire's White Horses – Create your own Escape -3 months of creative and outdoors activity in and around 100 miles of stunning Wiltshire landscape and eight white horses, a heady mix of  walking, talking, making and social media.

The programme launches at The Wiltshire Museum on 31 May, followed by 8 creative walks, where participants document their journeys gathering sounds and images along the way. Creative Wiltshire’s Richard White and myself and will be artists in residence in July and August at The Wiltshire Museum creating an immersive installation, Freedom on My Doorstep, inspired by the walks, opening on 15 August.

Create Your Own Escape culminates in a public 100 mile walk  over the August Bank Holiday around The White Horse Trail generating an online story and live link back to the installation.  Silk ‘escape maps’ created with the community will be presented on the walk and on 31 August at The Devizes Carnival.

Details on Wiltshire Museum’s website: www.wiltshiremuseum.org.uk/whitehorses <http://www.wiltshiremuseum.org.uk/whitehorses>

Twitter: Walk Wiltshire
https://twitter.com/whitehorsewalk

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/WalkingWiltshiresWhiteHorses

Or contact me directly on [log in to unmask],