Dear all,

I wish I could take it myself, but it’s about 13cm too large to fit where I’d like to put it for display purposes here. As such, please find attached a photograph, and information below about a drug run which the donor is wishing to find a new home for. It looks to be in cracking condition, with history in Birmingham and his parents’ chemist’s shop in Potters Hill, Aston. They had the pharmacy from the mid 1950s to the late 1970s and the donor suspects that it dates to the early 1900s. It’s currently in the donor’s garage, and those wishing for more information will have to contact me in the first instance (and I believe it will probably be your responsibility to collect it).

Dimensions: Length: 2.2m; Height: 1.2m; Depth: 26cm

All the best,

Louise

Louise Price
Curator

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this email is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients. You must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.