________________________________
From: Jeremy Coles
Sent: 06 May 2013 18:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ops meeting @ 11am

Dear All,

The agenda for Tuesday's meeting is at http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=250080. There is time on the agenda for discussion of current site activities and priorities. Due to travel I will be unable to chair. I have emailed a few people in advance to ask them to step in, but if nobody does please could someone else from the core operations team take over? Thank you.

For minutes the list is: Mark=5 Stuart=5 Matt=6 David=6 Stephen=6 Brian=6 Rob=6 Kashif=6 Wahid=6 Pete=6 Daniela=6 Sam=6 Ewan=6.

regards,
Jeremy