Dear SPMers:

Would you give some advice to me to generate anatomy mask of LOTC and VTC?
The brain regions included in LOTC and VTC list below:

Ø  lateral occipitotemporal cortex (LOTC), includes:

1.        lateral occipital sulcus (LOS);

2.        inferotemporal gyrus (ITG);

3.        middle temporal gyrus (MTG);

4.        posterior superior temporal sulcus (STS);

Ø  ventral temporal cortex (VTC) , includes:

1.        occipitotemporal sulcus (OTS);

2.        middle of the fusiform gyrus just anterior to the mid-fusiform
sulcus (FG and mFus-sulcus) ;

3.        collateral sulcus (CoS);

4.        the posterior fusiform gyrus;
5.        parahippocampal gyrus;

I found some toolbox did not include all those regions.I would like to
knownwhich software or toolbox should I use to generate the mask of
LOTC and
VTC, or masks of those regions could be produced by manual?

I will be really grateful for your replies and suggestion.

Best wishes for you!

Sincerely

Jizheng,zhao