Hi

Commenting / adding those lines in spm_graph will make sections/renders hold in the SPM window when you plot the beta + plot will be displayed in a new figure

all the best

Swann

Around line 80

%-Delete previous axis and their pagination controls (if any)
%--------------------------------------------------------------------------
% Commented line: Make the render / section stay at the screen
% spm_results_ui('Clear',Fgraph,2);

Around line 340

        % bar chart
        % Commented line: create the plot in a new figure instead of SPM Fgraph
        %         figure(Fgraph)
        %         subplot(2,1,2)
        figure;
        cla
        hold on

--
Swann Pichon, PhD
Swiss Center for Affective Sciences (CISA) - University of Geneva