You need to ensure that you have sensible headers for your images.  Make sure voxel sizes are correct, that intensities are between 0 and 1, and that for each subject, the tissue class probabilities don't sum to a value greater than 1.  Also, quite a common mistake I've seen people make is to specify their GM and WM tissue classes together.  These should be entered as two separate sets of data, with the order of the GM being the same as the order of the WM.

Best regards,
-John