Hi,

I was trying to do the following in order to overlay the activation over a T1 map and normalized the EPI series using spm12:

1) I segment the T1 using the new segment and clicked on the deformation field and select forward. This result in a nifti image starts with y.

2) then I select normalized (write) an added in the deformation field and the forward deformation. And in the image to write the functional images after realignment.

3) when I display them they look ok except that the T1 is not normalized with the TPM.

How I should normalized the t1 to the TPM?

 Thanks

AS