From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of fMRI [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 May 2013 20:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Displaying images after correcting for noises

Dear all,

Is there any way that I can display/get functional images after correcting for movement and physiological noises. What I want is basically to compare and see the effects of them before and after correction. So for example if I add all the regressors in my GLM and count for them, I would like to extract my functional images again after these corrections. I hope I deliver my question clearly:)

Thanks in advance

AS